Archives Sleepover Rules
To make everyone’s evening enjoyable, we ask that guests follow these rules:
- – We require at least 1 adult (age 21+) for every 4 children. Adults are required to stay with the child(ren) they are supervising throughout the night.
- – All adults must be accompanied by a child.
- – We ask that you do not bring air mattresses, outside food or drink, electronic games or devices, cameras, weapons, or tents. Please leave your valuables at home.
- – Running and yelling are not permitted in the museum.
- – Children are not permitted to play on stairways or elevators and are expected to be courteous.
- – After bedtime, chaperones are responsible for keeping their group in the sleeping area. Neither chaperones nor children may visit areas of the museum that are off-limits.
- – Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- – Alcohol is not allowed on the premises during sleepovers. Violators will be asked to leave.
- – Photography, aside from the dress-up area, is strictly prohibited throughout the Museum to protect the documents on display.
- – Cell phones should be put on “vibrate” or silent mode.
- – Respect your fellow overnighter and their belongings.
Download or print the rules here.